The Presidential Suites are a testament to Count Gian Pietro’s passion for travelling and collecting antique oriental furniture that still furnishes the Villa today.
The “China” Suite has a large foyer and is furnished with antique Chinese furniture, two bathrooms, and a jacuzzi.
It is also connected to the Sala Carlo Dossi, an elegant meeting room seating up to 16, which can be included as part of the Suite upon request.
The second Presidential Suite is Baroque in style, in wood, and has a large work space and a panoramic terrace overlooking the garden.
- King size bed
- Balcony (in 2 of the 3 suites)
- Separate boudoir
- LCD TV with radio
- Shower and separate jacuzzi (in 2 of the 3 suites)
- Power plug adapters available
- Vanity set available in the bathrooms
- Newspapers (upon request)
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Gym with Technogym machines
- Pets allowed for an extra charge> Pet policy
Save Time & Money.
The Best Rates Are Here!
We guarantee that the rates on our site are the same or better than the ones you can find on other sites. If you find a lower rate for the same room at the same time and with the same conditions, we will meet the lower rate. For the “Best Rate”, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org